lunes, 16 de marzo de 2020



NEW VOCABULARY OF THE UNIT









NEW VOCABULARY OF THE STORY







GRAMMAR 

Revised:

I'm wearing.../ She's wearing.../ He's wearing...

For example: 

-Singuar: I'm wearing a brown belt.

-Plural: She's wearing blue jeans.

New grammar:

Singular: What colour is mum's hatIt's black.
-Plural: What colour are dad's shoes? They're brown.

GENITIVO SAJÓN


Agreement and disagreement


-Agreement: 

-I like this green sweater.
-So, do I. (A mi también)

-Disagreement: 

-I like these yellow trainers.
-I don't. I prefer this blue skirt. (A mi no. Prefiero...)


VERBO HAVE GOT (TENER)
 (FORMAS AFIRMATIVA, NEGATIVA E INTERROGATIVA)

AFFIRMATIVE

I('ve) have got
You('ve) have got
He/She/ It('s) has got
We('ve) have got
You('ve) have got
They('ve) have got

NEGATIVE

I haven't got
You haven't got
He/She/It hasn't got
We haven't got
You haven't got
They haven't got

INTERROGATIVE

Have I got? 
Have you got? 
Has she got?
Has he got?
Has it got?
Have we got?
Have you got?
Have they got?

Short answers: 

+ Yes, (I, you, we, they) have
- No, (I, you, we, they) haven't

+Yes, (he, she, it) HAS
- No, (he, she, it) HASN'T

Y AHORA... ¡A PRACTICAR!












No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario