lunes, 16 de marzo de 2020




NEW VOCABULARY OF THE UNIT

















VOCABULARY OF THE STORY











REVISED GRAMMAR

There is/ There are

 


WE USE THERE ARE TO LIST THINGS IN PLURAL.

 For example: There are two plants on the table.


 WE USE THERE IS TO LIST THINGS IN SINGULAR

      For example: There is a mirror in the living room.


NEW GRAMMAR

VERBO TO BE (Ser o Estar)
(3ª PERSONA SINGULAR "IT")

-Is it a....? 
Yes, it is. / No, it isn't.

 For example: 

 -Is it a clock?   Yes, it is

-Is it a wardrobe? No, it isn't       
        

                        
                                    

Verbo HAVE GOT (Tener)
( 1ª pers/sing "I")

:) I' ve got a bed 

:( I haven't got a mirror

? Have you got a TV? Yes, I have/ No, I haven't


¡Y AHORA A PRACTICAR!






No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario